Biyernes, Mayo 22, 2015

EXASPERATION

EXASPERATION

Exams are near, so terrifying,
thinking of them, sends me crying!
What to do, so much am trying,
But naturally, it is petrifying...!

Syllabus is not complete,
My B.P is directly proportional to my heart beat...
My hands pick up the various sweets,
Stress-Eating, wanna have a treat?!

My tension is that am not studying,
My family is not pushing...
I need someone for motivating,
But everyone is busily buzzing...!

I am trying hard to learn,
But what if I  earn...
Instead of a smile, a glare so stern,
Enough to make me shiver and turn...

Exams are such a complication,
It gives all the students so much tension...
It might result in ascension,
or a life-time suspension...

God, am so exasperated,
please accept the prayers created...
Please guide me to study and be elevated,
So that I might thank you and be respected!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento